IPersonally I am against self-administration of strong medications by athletes. However, I know that many still use their own workout plans while taking steroids. That is why I decided to publish one of the least dangerous ones. Nevertheless, I want to emphasize that this plan can only be used by completely healthy men, better after consulting a doctor.
To begin with, I would like to remind you that some men, being dissatisfied with their athletic and physical performance, resort to additional, so-called cheating methods to improve muscle relief. This, in turn, quite often leads to other problems, so athletes have to take Synthroid, too.
Sometimes, such an approach really allows you to achieve the desired effect. But, once again, you must be 100% sure of your own health. In addition, never forget about proper nutrition.
A relatively safe workout during weight gain
So, let me introduce you a “safe” workout plan for those who take drug while working out:
- Try training three times a week: for example, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The remaining four days, have a rest. I mean, totally.
- Muscle groups should be divided into three. Focus on two muscle groups in one workout once a week.
- Thus, on the first day you should work exclusively on the back muscles and biceps.
- Devote the second day of training to the chest muscles and triceps.
- Finally, on the third training day, focus on the muscles of the legs and shoulders.
- Do not forget about the warm-up before, and do not skip stretching it out.
- Add some cardio to every session.
- By the end of each workout, you can increase the load.
- Be sure to give your muscles and yourself a break between workouts.
Some other important training rules
In addition, mind these tips, especially if you self-medicate:
- In this particular workout plan, you should each muscle group every 5-7 days. Each session should not last more than two hours. In my opinion, one hour is enough.
- Try not to overdo, because excessive intensity of physical activity can do even more harm than taking any medication.
- Also, do not overload the muscles, including your everyday life.
- In addition, strive to get enough sleep. In fact, I would recommend sleeping even more than usual, but at least 8 hours a day.
- During this period, while working out and taking your meds, especially carefully monitor the diet. Eat at least 3 grams of protein per kilogram of weight per day.